Friday 19 August 2011

An apology

Just a quick update to people who've already read the previous post on procedural generation that I've amended the article to include an apology about some ill-judged generalisations I made in haste.

Miguel Cepero wrote an article in response to this post, and quite rightly points out that I made a number of statements which were not especially nice things to say, specifically when his and Shamus Young's project should not be judged as they have not been released. I would like to apologise for this.

2 comments:

ben.b.boyer said...

well that nice of you to apologise, but the points you made were quite true. samus project seems dead as of rigth now.

Andrew Doull said...

His last update was less than a month ago... I wouldn't be too worried at this point.